All the Mandal Educational Officers are instructed to follow the Shaala Shiddi Guidelines communicate to HMs & CRPs
|Shaala Shiddi Veekshanam APP Download,How To Fill Data In Shaala Siddi Dash Board|
⊛The link VEEKSHANAM Shaala Shiddi which is available in the ssa.ap.nic.in and directly download through mobile only.
⊛ The app is sup-ported all mobiles.
⊛ Teacher or CRP can download the app and update the Shaala Shiddi dashboard information.
⊛ For schools:
User ID is school U-DISE code
Password is 12456
⊛ For Mandals:
Mandal ID for inspector or MEOs is Mandal code
Password is 123456.
⊛MEOs can do second round evaluation and also to check the pending, completion and in progress school report at Mandal Level.
⊛District Level AMO also download the link and check the status report.
⊛ Please monitoring day wise updation report.
⊛ The above link also available in the school tabs also.
Process / Steps to update the shaala siddhi dashboard information1st Step:
First download SHAALA SIDDHI APP from below link . now it is Not available in playstore
User Name : 11 Digits UDISE code
Password : Enter password 123456
Click On Submit
Filling up the dash board
1. Fill in Demographic profile.
2. Fill class wise attendance rate Submit and then next
3. Fill class wise learning out comes in percentage Submit and then next
4. Fill number of teachers Submit and then next
5. Fill no of teachers who availed
a) Long leave
b) Short leave Submit and then next
6. Select your level against each core standard and prioritize the area developing (low / medium / high ) Submit and then next
7. Like wise fill all the seven key domains
8. there are seven key domains and each key domain consists of certain core standards as follows.
Domain – I - 12 core standards
Domain – II - 9 core standards
Domain – III - 5 core standards
Domain – IV - 6 core standards
Domain – V - 3 core standards
Domain – VI - 5 core standards
Domain – VII - 5 core standards
• Fill the mission statement in English with 20 to 50 words.
• Fill the area improvement , proposed action, support needed and action taken for all seven key domains only in English.
• Click and then submit.
• Before final submission click on the check box I accept terms and conditions.
• Click on final submission (before final submission you can edit your data )
• After final submission unfreeze icon will appear.
• Click in unfreeze icon if you want to edit your information.
• A dialogue box will appear on the screen for conformation.
• Generating reports.
• Click on reports icon
• Select the type of report
• Select school evaluation composite matrix
• Select school evaluation reports
• Select school evaluation dashboard
• Select composite matrix status report
Important Links About Shaala Shiddi Process: