Telangana DOST 2nd Phase Web options/Counselling seat allotment 2017 results for BA B.Sc B.Com Courses
TS DOST DEGREE ONLINE ADMISSIONS 2017-2018- 2nd PHASE WEB COUNSELLING SCHEDULE:2nd PHASE WEB OPTIONS:FROM JUNE 21-JUNE 24
SEAT ALLOTMENT:JUNE 28
JOIN IN COLLEGES:JUNE 29 TO JULY 3
Telangana- DOST TS Degree Online Admissions University wise Seat Allotment Order Copy Download
DOST Online Degree Admissions 2017-2018 Apply Important Instructions :-
- You need to fill in the "Student Details Form" only once.
- You have to pay Rs.100 for seeking admission in each university seperately.
- You may apply for unlimited number of colleges within a university.
- You may apply for more than one combination within the permitted undergraduate programme.
- You may apply for one or more or all the six universities. Registration is required to be done only once.
- All the students, other than Board of Intermediate Education, Telangana and Andhra Pradesh should get their eligibility and equivalence certificates and approach nearest helpline centres of the respective Universities for verification.
- All the students, who applied under special category ie., NCC, NSS, Sports, CAP should get their certificates verified at helpline Centers of the respective Universities.
TS DEGREE ADMISSIONS -Step wise process:
- Open http://dost.cgg.gov.in website.
- You will find the home page with the six university logos and various instructions, information of Colleges, Courses etc.
- Thoroughly read all the instructions on the home page such as Check List, Student Instructions and browse the Colleges and Course list .
- Select a University to which you want to apply by a click on the University Logo .
- UG Online Admission Payment Form will appear. Please fill in the Student Details in the form.
- After filling the UG Online Admission Payment Form click on Proceed to Payment button.
- Payment gateway page will appear. Pay your online application fee using your Credit Card / Debit Card / Net Banking facility.
payment is successful then you will see a message which looks like below
" Your payment was Successfull for Rs.100/- on DD/MM/2016...Your Transaction Id is XXXXXXXXXX and Acknowledgment no. for your Application is: XXXXXXXXXXXX"
- Please write down your application number. Also you will receive SMS with your application no. to your registered mobile no.
- Click on the application button next to home, the UG Online Admission Form FOR ACADEMIC YEAR : 2016-17 will appear.
- For students of Board of Intermediate Education, Telangana and Andhra Pradesh, some of your information will be auto filled by the software and you complete the remaining information.
- For students who belong to the boards other than Board of Intermediate Education, Telangana and Andhra Pradesh all the details must be entered by the student.
- Please enter equivalent percentage of CGPA accurately.
- After furnishing all the details, click on the Preview button.
- Verify your Details once again and Press "SUBMIT" button to submit UG Online Admission Form.
- TS UG Online Admission Registration Payments Status and Web Options page will appear.
- If you wish to pay for another university select "Pay Another University" and complete payment formalities.
- When you opt for another university you will not have to fill in the UG Online Admission Form once again.
- To Excerise Web Options click on "Click for Web Options" link. To Exit click on LOGOUT.
Check List for Intermediate Students of Telangana DOST Admissions 2017-20181. Your Intermediate Hall Ticket Number.
2. Your AADHAR Card Number.
3. Credit Card / Debit Card / Net Banking facility to pay your admission fee.
4. Your recent passport size photo. (Scanned photo not more than 100 Kb.).
5. You need a valid mobile number.
6. Your Caste Certificate Number issued by MEESEVA (If applying under any reservation).
7. Your Income Certificate Number issued by MEESEVA (Required if scholarships are claimed).
Important Dates for TS Degree Online Admissions 2017-2018
- Admission Notification : 15-5-2017
- Online Registration with out fine : 18-5-2017 to 07-06-2017
- Registration with late fee of Rs.200 along with Edit : 08-06-2017 to 09-06-2017
- Seat Allotment First list : 14-06-2017
- Reporting at colleges : 15-06-2017 to 20-06-2017
- 2nd Phase web Options : 21-06-2017 to 24-06-2017
- Seat allotment Second list : 28-06-2017
- Reporting at colleges 2nd Phase: 29-06-2017 to 03-07-2017
- Last Phase web Options : 04-07-2017 to 08-07-2017
- Seat Allotment Last ( Final ) Phase : 13-07-2017
- Reporting at Colleges last Phase : 14-07-2017 to 18-07-2017
- Commencement of 1st semester Classes : 21-07-2017
TS DOST 2nd Phase Seat Allotment 2017 Results-Download
Tags:TS DOST Admission Online Application Form for BA/B.A,BSc/B.Sc, B.B.A, B.C.A,BCom/B.com(Computers) Courses in Telangana State will be started from May 8th 2017.TS DOST 2017 UG/DEGREE ADMISSIONS for 2017-2018 @www.dost.cgg.gov.in UG Courses @dost.cgg.gov.in, TS Mahatma Gandhi University Degree Online Admission Notification Online Apply,TS Palamur University Degree Online Admission Notification Online Apply,TS Telangana University Degree Online admission Notification Online Apply,TS Kakatiya University Degree Online Admission Notification Online Apply,TS Satavahana University Degree Online Admission Notification Online Apply,TS Osmania University Degree Online Admission Notification Online Apply,TS DOST University.